Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a connected with some for the reasons you should have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully make a something to.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will find that no matter how do you patent an idea good a perception you may believe it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject a strategy that they agree is usually profitable. Here are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may now have a full line of services not desperate to add somewhat more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting the company first recognize their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your division. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to track you down.)
6. They’ve got too many similar inventhelp store products and that companies are flooded enough.
7. Your idea interests a little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Profits sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort because of.
10. Your products has been really patented by someone else and want to see if they can go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your products or InventHelp Caveman Commercial idea isn’t much better than what is on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and do not need a clue who your competition is that are available.
12. You sent a machine that is just like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing compared to what will be coming out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down based on that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype online and possess a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, but when they write a quick explore your patent they see that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly past the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and doesn’t cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, which means they can get very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they just do not look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided about their line for that year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review and your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do not require to take the risk of being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are just a few for this reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected with company. Really take period to do your research and understand your market, your invest that market and study part to create yourself as marketable maybe can.